|Keeping America Clean
|Sales: (617) 935 - 6763
|Office: (617) 942 - 3883
|Professional Commercial Cleaning Services
This Independent Contractor Agreement, ("Agreement") is entered into as of MONTH/ DAY/ YEAR by and between ASW
Commercial Cleaning ("Contractor"), with its principal place of business located at 73 Pinehurst, Roslindale, MA 02131 and
YOUR COMPANY with its principal place of business located at YOUR COMPANY’S ADDRESS the undersigned independent
contractor ("Subcontractor") on the date and at the place set forth above:
WHEREAS, the Contractor is in the business of providing janitorial cleaning and other services for commercial businesses and
others and has and develops or obtains clients desiring such services; and
WHEREAS, the Subcontractor is ready, willing and able to provide janitorial cleaning and other services for commercial
businesses and others;
NOW, THEREFORE, it is mutually agreed as follows:
1. ASW Commercial Cleaning will supply the Subcontractor with clients of the ASW Commercial Cleaning to service;
2. The Subcontractor shall work diligently and use best efforts to service clients of the Contractor as necessary in providing
janitorial cleaning and other services thereto;
3. The Contractor will pay an agreed-upon amount to the Subcontractor for services rendered to each client of the
4. The Subcontractor's days and hours of performing such services are variable from day to day and week to week and are
mutually determined and agreed upon based upon the requirements and needs of the clients and the availability of the
Subcontractor to render such services;
5. Subcontractor shall provide all cleaning materials, equipment and tools necessary, as agreed upon by the parties either
orally or in writing;
6. The Contractor shall not be liable for any negligent, reckless or intentional acts or omissions of the Subcontractor, nor
shall the Subcontractor bind or attempt to bind the Contractor in any manner; and nothing herein shall be construed as creating
the relationship of employer and employee between the parties, but rather, the Subcontractor shall at all times be deemed to be
an independent contractor and free of any control by the Contractor in selecting the time or method of work or transportation
7. The Contractor may withhold $50.00 from any sum or sums due or accruing to the Subcontractor for services performed
in the event of any claim by a client of the Contractor due to loss, injury or damage as the result of services rendered or
provided by the Subcontractor, to be applied to the cost thereof, with any excess amount withheld paid to the Subcontractor
after cost of such loss, injury or damage is ascertained; any damage amount between $50 and $500 will be shared equally
between the Contractor and Subcontractor.
8. The Subcontractor shall indemnify and hold the Contractor harmless from all losses, injuries or damages caused by
the negligent, reckless or intentional acts or omissions of the Subcontractor in rendering services pursuant to the Agreement,
including payment of reasonable attorneys' fees and costs in the defense of any claim made by a third person incident to such
negligent, reckless or intentional act or omission;
9. All manuals, booklets and materials of the Contractor, and all records of the Contractor's clients, route books, and any
other records, books or other materials relating in any matter whatsoever to clients of the Contractor, whether prepared by the
Contractor or others coming into the Contractor's possession, shall be exclusive property of the Contractor regardless of who
actually purchased or created the original books, records or materials, and all such books records and material shall be
immediately returned or delivered over to the Contractor by the Subcontractor upon demand therefor;
10. The Subcontractor shall not make known to any person, firm, corporation, or business the names and/or addresses of
any clients of the Contractor, or any other information pertaining to them, or call on, solicit, take away, or accept, directly or
indirectly, business from such clients, with whom the Subcontractor becomes acquainted during and/or as a result of services
rendered pursuant to this Agreement, whether for the Subcontractor's benefit, or potential benefit, of any other person, firm,
corporation or business during the term of this Agreement, or for a period of eighteen (18) months after the termination of this
11. The Subcontractor shall not provide the clients of the Contractor with the Subcontractor's home telephone number or
any other information enabling such clients to contact the Subcontractor other than through the Contractor.
12. Payroll is made on the fifteenth (15th) and first (1st) of each month from the preceding month's collections.
The term of this Agreement shall commence on its execution and shall terminate upon fourteen (14) days written notice, by the
Subcontractor. The Contractor can cancel, without notice, for nonperformance.
• If proper notice is not given by the Subcontractor, then all monies due Subcontractor are forfeited.
• If a customer cancels due to poor workmanship or due to any fault of the Subcontractor, then the last check from the
canceled customer will be forfeited.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and benefits to be derived by the parties they mutually agree to
the terms and conditions as outlined above in this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement effective as of the date and year first written above.
ASW Commercial Cleaning YOUR COMPANY
By: ________________ By: _______________________
Name: _____________ Name:_____________________
|All personal customer and business information submitted through this web site will be held confidential